What happens at Lunch Buddies?
- Lunch Buddies gives children an extra opportunity to eat lunch with preschool friends and spend time playing and learning with their friends.
How does it work?
- The assistants will bring the morning preschool children to the Lunch Buddy room after class. The Lunch Buddy team will be there to greet your children.
- The children that are enrolled in the afternoon classes come to Lunch Buddies at 11:30am.
Parents may sign up their child in advance, for the whole month or on an individual daily basis if space is permitted. Only 15 spaces are available each day.
The Lunch Buddy sign –up sheet is posted upstairs on the main preschool bulletin board by Room ‘B’
Parents who have children that attend the morning preschool classes need to pick up their children from Lunch Buddies at the following times.
- If your child gets out of class at 11:30am then you need to pick up your child from Lunch Buddies at 12:30pm.
- If your child gets out of class at noon, then you need to pick up your child up from Lunch Buddies at 1:00pm
- If your child gets out at 11:45am, then you need to pick up your child up from Lunch Buddies at 12:45pm
- The teacher’s assistants will pick up your child from Lunch buddies at 12:15 and escort them to their afternoon class.
Lunch Buddies is $6.00 per day.
A monthly Lunch Buddy bill will be placed on your child’s coat hook at the end of the month. For more information about Lunch Buddies, please contact the director.
Please note: Please put your child’s name on his/her lunch box.
Pack a Nut-free lunch. NO Peanut Butter or Nut Products, due to severe allergies.
Morning preschool session: Please drop off your child’s lunch by your teacher’s classroom door. Do not leave them in their back packs.
Afternoon preschool session brings students and lunch directly to the Lunch Buddy Rm.