From one Parent to another:
Bless You and your Children!
As busy schedules happen, Remember to Take Time for YOU!
Important Info to Keep you in the Loop
Please remember before your child/youth participates in outings and activities to fill out and have on file: CYFM Medical Release and Code of Conduct Form
Regularly Scheduled Events:
- Sunday School: every Sunday 10:00am-10:55am (Sept – May)
- MS & HS Serve Time: every Sunday 10:00-10:55am (Sept – May)
- MS & HS Youth group: every Sunday 11am-12:30pm (Sept – May)
- MS Fun Nights: 1st Friday of Every month 7pm-9pm (Sept – May)
- HS Youth Mocha Mondays: 1st and 2nd Mondays of the Month 2pm-3:30pm (Sept – May)
- 1st Monday at Everett Colby Starbucks,
- 2nd Monday at KHS Starbucks by Walgreens
- Families Feeding Families: 2nd & 4th Sundays at 10am
- Confirmation on Sunday mornings: 10am-10:55am (Sept – May)
- Congregational Meeting: June 4, with one worship at 9:30am
- Sunday School Gathering of Volunteers and Parents: June 11 at 10:30am
- Vacation Bible School & Youth Servant Camp: June 26-30
- AquaSox Baseball Night: July 4 at 7:05pm
Whole years calendar of events: CYFM Calendar 2016-2017 list.doc
(may change or have updates throughout the year)
Worship on Wednesdays!
Every Wednesday, 6pm-7:30pm (Sept – May)
Supper, tableside service & classes
Come join us! There is something for EveryOne
Community Service Opportunities
Every parent isn’t perfect – but we do our best. Sometimes a little help comes in hand. Here are some links for your nurture, support, and guidance with your children and youth.
If you or a family member would like to be trained on how to be a worship leader:
acolyte, greeter, usher, reader, communion server-
Please contact the church office to be added to the next training cycle.
Questions? Ideas? Want to help chaperone, mentor or simply get involve -> Be sure to attend the next Safe Haven training. For further information, please contact
Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry
(425) 252-0413 x116