It’s time to register for the 2018 -2019 Preschool School Year!
New registration forms are in the Learning Center Entryway
Spread the word to your family, friends and neighbors!
Families may register anytime in the preschool director’s office.
A Special Preschool that Cares about the Whole Family!
We have a well-experienced staff that truly cares about all children. Our goal is for each child to feel accepted and affirmed in the preschool setting. Everyone is Welcome at Our Savior’s Lutheran Preschool!
We are preparing children to become successful learners in a literacy-rich and diverse world. Our nurturing and experienced staff teaches children self-help skills to help them build confidence in their abilities. Children learn and thrive in our warm and caring preschool community.
Participating in activities that engage children’s curiosity, imagination and intellect is what OSLCP does best! Developing large and small muscle coordination are incorporated into each day’s activities. OSLCP is a cohort with the Everett School District in “Building Foundations that Last”, an early literacy program that helps young children become confident readers and writers.
Faith formation is a daily part of our enriching environment. Children learn about God’s amazing love for all people through prayers, music, family chapel and age appropriate Bible stories.
What you’ll find at OSLCP
- Christian Centered Education
- Experienced Teachers
- Small class sizes for ages 3 through 5
- Class for young children turning three by Dec. 31st
- Excellent Pre-K Program
- Music enrichment
- Art and science activities and exploration
- “Building Foundations that Last” –an early literacy program for 4 and 5 year olds.
Special classes and family events
- Outdoor Nature Based Class
- Lunch Buddies–an extra hour of fun!
- Family Chapel-A special time for parents to worship with their preschoolers.
- “Just You and Me” playgroup: A special class for toddlers and their parents!
- OSLCP is a special place that embraces the whole family: “Family Fun Nights” are held four times a year to give families a social and fun opportunity to form relationships and build community.
Call now for more information: 425-252-0413 Ext. 113 or email email@example.com
OSLCP welcomes students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.