OSLCP Preschool has some current openings for this school year. Enroll Today!
Registration dates for the 2021 – 2022 school year:
March 3, 8:30am – 1pm (for currently enrolled families)
March 4, 8:30am – NOON (open enrollment to the public)
New registration forms are available now!
OSLC members can register now.
Fill out a registration form.
In class preschool vacancies are available for this current school year. Please contact the director for class availability.
We cannot offer preschool tours at this time but just ask our current OSLCP or alumni families about their experiences at OSLC Preschool!
Thank you for inquiring about Our Savior’s Lutheran Church and Preschool. In accordance with state recommendations our school and office are currently closed. I have limited access to voicemail, but I am checking emails daily and will return your email promptly.
If you are looking to enroll your child in our program, we still have space available for the
2020-2021 school year. We offer a once a week ’Just and You Me’ Playgroup class for toddlers and their grownup. We offer 2, 3, & 4 Day classes and an Outdoor Nature Class on Friday mornings. OSLCP serves children ages, 2.5 through 5 years old. ( The Playgroup is for toddlers 18 months and up)
Preschool information packets will be mailed out on August 3rd about our startup date in September and other things you need to know about preschool.
Debbie Cooper, Our Savior’s Lutheran Church and Preschool Director
A Special Preschool that Cares about the Whole Family!
We have a well-experienced staff that truly cares about all children. Our goal is for each child to feel accepted and affirmed in the preschool setting. Everyone is Welcome at Our Savior’s Lutheran Preschool!
We are preparing children to become successful learners in a literacy-rich and diverse world. Our nurturing and experienced staff teaches children self-help skills to help them build confidence in their abilities. Children learn and thrive in our warm and caring preschool community.
Participating in activities that engage children’s curiosity, imagination and intellect is what OSLCP does best! Developing large and small muscle coordination are incorporated into each day’s activities. OSLCP is a cohort with the Everett School District in “Building Foundations that Last”, an early literacy program that helps young children become confident readers and writers.
Faith formation is a daily part of our enriching environment. Children learn about God’s amazing love for all people through prayers, music, family chapel and age appropriate Bible stories.
What you’ll find at OSLCP
- Christian Centered Education
- Experienced Teachers
- Small class sizes for ages 3 through 5
- Class for young children turning three by Dec. 31st
- Excellent Pre-K Program
- Music enrichment
- Art and science activities and exploration
- “Building Foundations that Last” –an early literacy program for 4 and 5 year olds.
Special classes and family events
- Outdoor Nature Based Class
- Lunch Buddies–an extra hour of fun!
- Family Chapel-A special time for parents to worship with their preschoolers.
- “Just You and Me” playgroup: A special class for toddlers and their parents!
- OSLCP is a special place that embraces the whole family: “Family Fun Nights” are held four times a year to give families a social and fun opportunity to form relationships and build community.
OSLCP helps your child with
- Acquiring age appropriate social skills
- Promoting constructive learning through intentional play, by exploring and inquiry.
- Developing math and pre-reading skills
What You Want to Know
Call now for more information: 425-252-0413 Ext. 113 or email email@example.com
OSLCP welcomes students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.