- Worship on Sunday at 9am and 11am
- 10am Learning for EveryOne:
- Adult Forum Rev. Terry Kyllo 1/21
- Confirmation with Taryn and Pastor David
- NEW Sunday School and music format for the kids
- January 29th–Congregational Meeting 10:00am
EveryOne gathers here for fellowship in an inclusive community; rich and poor, young and old, single and married, male and female, gay and straight, quiet and noisy, silly and serious, seeking and finding, introverts and extroverts.
Questions are welcome here. We are all on a path of life-long learning. EveryOne of any age has something to discover in Bible study, conversation, contemplation and prayer
We share here. We delight in giving ourselves to God in worship, in service, in offering, and in personal commitment. EveryOne here supports the mission we share.
EveryOne has to get out of here! The rhythm of a healthy life of faith includes both gathering and sending. We leave here to share faith in Jesus Christ, work for justice and live out out baptismal vocation in the world.